miceail's misadventures

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? How many seas must the white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand? The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

A young guy getting older, figuring his place in the world by seeing it. Trying not to live with regret but living with sacrifices made. Getting by with height, humor and humility

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

quotable


how eloquently put:

Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah, I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."

Charles Barkley on his thoughts about retiring before the season: "I remember sitting down with the Rockets and saying, 'Yeah. I'm going to retire.' They said, 'Well, we'll give you $9 million.' And I said, 'You got a pen on you?'"

"Thats a cheap shot by a low class player, you don't do that. That's gay on his part. I told him that he was gay too, for touching me in my private part." - francisco elson

Alonzo Mourning on winning the Defensive Player of the Year award: "I thank my teammates for letting their men blow by them."

"I hate them with all the hate you can hate with. Can you hate more than that? If you can, I hate them more than that" - tim hardaway

"The secret is to have eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy." ~Jerry Tarkanian

"When it's played the way is supposed to be played, basketball happens in the air; flying, floating, elevated above the floor, levitating the way oppressed peoples of this earth imagine themselves in their dreams." ~John Edgar Wideman

"If you meet the Buddha in the lane, feed him the ball." ~Phil Jackson

"I knew I was dog meat. Luckily, I'm the high-priced dog meat that everybody wants. I'm the good-quality dog meat. I'm the Alpo of the NBA." - shaquille o'neal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Luuucy!! Yo gots some splaining to doooo!" - 3 pt

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home