miceail's misadventures

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? How many seas must the white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand? The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

A young guy getting older, figuring his place in the world by seeing it. Trying not to live with regret but living with sacrifices made. Getting by with height, humor and humility

Thursday, January 26, 2006

meeesah thinks the binks got punked....

most of you know J.J. he's a special guy. but he has a secret past that most people don't know about. growing up he forged a "special" relationship with a certain celebrity. thanks to the undercover investigation completed by trevor thorburn....the truth has been uncovered.
see here

3 Comments:

Blogger Smoove_j said...

What would Jesus (Juice) do? Well, I guess you can see it here: http://smoovesworld.blogspot.com/2006/01/miceails-secret.html

It looks like Miceail has a secret, too...

6:49 AM  
Blogger miceail said...

sorry ass comeback dude

2:56 PM  
Blogger Smoove_j said...

I'm sensing some bitterness ... don't be mad just cause you choked like you swallowed a chicken bone in the final ... It must have been all that press you guys got.
I still have my Coghlan jersey on order, though ... I don't jump (on or off) the bandwagon like some peeps I know

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home