it's time
the beard has been intialized. i figure 27 is a good age. i got a solid 2 weeks growth under my belt now. its gonna be awesome......when it starts to grow in. keep it low and lined up is the plan.... no, it won't be patch adams. no, i won't look like the neighbor in the movie the burbs. no, i won't look like a pirate. i see it being one part sean connery, one part john coghlan, one part "hacksaw" jim duggan and one part infra red.

4 Comments:
One part David Spade and four parts 10 year old Hindu.
You can't go to hell for making fun of Hindu's, Miceail. In fact, if you die while making fun of Hindu's, you go to a heaven of a thousand virgin girls. But they're all Hindu.
JJ
alright, it wasn't JJ.
JJ
I think rouge is having a tough time dealing with things lately. In fact, I think this is what made him go crazy.
I can see the headlines now... "Bearded red-headed freak bashes Zeke" ... or something like that
lol... all this doubt on the beard, i'm touched!
Post a Comment
<< Home