fan-atic
click on this link of some vid uploaded that i took at anfield
How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? How many seas must the white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand? The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind

A young guy getting older, figuring his place in the world by seeing it. Trying not to live with regret but living with sacrifices made. Getting by with height, humor and humility
4 Comments:
I went to Anfield during my playing days in England, and sat pretty much where you were. We were about 10 rows from the bottom, straight back from the left post. CRAZINESS is what it was.
Though at least I got to go on the field by the corner flag afterwards. Rank doth have its priviledges...
You'll never work again.
J 5
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home