miceail's misadventures

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? How many seas must the white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand? The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

A young guy getting older, figuring his place in the world by seeing it. Trying not to live with regret but living with sacrifices made. Getting by with height, humor and humility

Friday, September 22, 2006

life during wartime








LOL.... beatification

1 Comments:

Blogger PB and Bananna Sandwich said...

Miceail, you got me all stressed out about this skin cancer crap, I think I have a patch on my leg, so I checked out some pictures on the web to compare to...Just wanna let you know, I'm wearing spf 80 for the rest of my life, there are some nasty, nasty pictures out there...I think you need to reconsider dying of skin cancer, and change it to liver cancer...

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home