feels just like it should

this jam is quickly becoming the headliner on the soundtrack of this trip. the video is pretty sweet...
How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? How many seas must the white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand? The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind

A young guy getting older, figuring his place in the world by seeing it. Trying not to live with regret but living with sacrifices made. Getting by with height, humor and humility

3 Comments:
Miceail,
I have been letting people sleep in your bed while you were gone. Mostly vagrants, some preffered to be called back-packers. Which is a load of shit really, because they were more like garbage bags and shopping carts compared to back-packs! Any hoooo, enjoy the sun.
Miceail,
Can lice live at extremely cold tempatures? Anyways, I have turned the heat off in your room for the time being. I might leave a bowl of sugar water out, does that work for lice?
Miceail,
The current "back-packer" has something between a mouth full of shit and a lisp. So it was mice, not lice. Ummmmm, so I have turned the heat back on in your room, and he drank the sugar water and the bowl is missing, so, if you could maybe pick up another bowl while you were down there. That would be good.
Post a Comment
<< Home