miceail's misadventures

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? How many seas must the white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand? The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

A young guy getting older, figuring his place in the world by seeing it. Trying not to live with regret but living with sacrifices made. Getting by with height, humor and humility

Monday, February 19, 2007

conan the barbarian


he's still doing his thing, the latest: meet the press, for idiots
this dude graduated from harvard before his complete devolution into comic genius. check out an excert from the commencement speech he delivered to the class of 2000 from harvard:
"Let me see—by your applause—who here wrote a thesis? That’s nice. A lot of hard work went into that thesis. And no one is ever going to care. I wrote a thesis—this is true, I don’t lie—“Literary Progeria in the Works of Flannery O’Connor and William Faulkner.” Let’s just say that during my discussions with Pauly Shore, it doesn’t come up much. For three years after graduation I wanted to show it to everyone, and so I kept my thesis in the glove compartment of my car, so that I could show it to a policeman in case I was pulled over."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home