show 'em your "O" face

john-paul the first had the onion (aka the birmingham badboy, aka martin o'neill's supersub) out to visit for a week... i still aint got no confirmed stories. tres disappointment!! at least i know tre deuce in tokyo stories are gonna keep me entertained.... can't wait to see him rocking hello kitty converse.

2 Comments:
OH SHIT! 20 straight completions. Oh little baby girl, little newborn baby miceail with her rattle in her little baby bed. WE FUCKN ROLL BABY! Its what we do! How many teams do you want? 5? 6? Would you like to claim an entire division? Go ahead baby girl, little not even a baby fetus micieal dreaming about what her baby bed might look like one day. THE REAL GREEN IS IN THE GOD DAMN BAY, BABY! I thought you knew, well now you do.
I'm sorry little baby miceail. I didnt mean to scare you. FAVRE! ahaha lil' baby screams want save you baby. FAVRE! stop the tears baby, you;re mommy cant stop him. FAVRE! Okay now, quiet down baby. FAVRE!
Post a Comment
<< Home